søndag 3. august 2014

One happy little boy

I heard of a boy that got this card in the post yesterday. Congrats Håkon, on your 3rd birthday.
Hi is my niece's son, a cutiepie as all the children in my family... LOL

Blue sea themed card, where I have used some of my new dies from Magnolia.
Love that seahorse and jellyfish :)
The Edwin stamp inside is Edwin catching fish from the Sea breze collection.
Little Håkon told everyone that was him inside the card :)
Design paper is from Maja Design




I have entered this card in this challanges:
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - even the stamp is inside, I will try :)



4 kommentarer:

  1. Just fabulous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & very good luck. Jane x

    SvarSlett
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    SvarSlett
  3. So lovely card, thank you for joining us at Tilda´s Town for our challenge, Hugs Malin

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card.
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...