torsdag 30. juni 2016

Heidi 50

Hi.. So nice to see you again.
Today I would like to show you a card I made for my sister Heidi's 50th birthday.
We had a big celebration in my family a couple of weeks ago with all together nine peoples who turned something with 0 behind. My lovely sister will soon be 50, and this is the card I made for her.





This is a sidestep card and for this card I have used:
Magnolia stamps - Tilda with flower tiara from the Sakura collection 2015 and Free spirit Tilda from the Boho collection 2015
Colored with copics
Designpaper from Magnolia - Vintage Pfau
Dies from Spellbinders and Doohickeys
Flowers from WOC
An old charm and some diamonds from my stash
Text by computer

This card will play along with these challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog - 28th June Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge blog - #132 Colors of summer
Crafty Creations Challenge blog - #318 Anything goes
Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia - #135 Add some blue

Thanks for you visit, and I love to see you again
xoxo Elin

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card with beautiful embellishments! I love how you colored two images. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz DT

    SvarSlett
  2. What a sweet card for your sister. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    SvarSlett
  3. This is very sweet! I'm sure your sister will love it! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments! Julie, DT member

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card! Love your design - so sweet and elegant! I am sure your sister will love it! And your coloring is fabulous!
    Thank you for playing with us at LHOSM this month! Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...