lørdag 15. juli 2017

Summer salute

It's a reminger at the Simply Magnolia for our challenge white + a other color.
You still have about 2 weeks to join in the fun and play with us.

My card for the mid reminder post is this white and blue card with the lovely saluting Tilda from Sea Breeze coll 2013.
On this card I have also used a new die from Amy design with sea motivs in a frame.
Tag and anchor from Magnolia doohickey coll 1.
I have used Maja design paper to fit the summer sea theme I have chosen for this card.
Flowers from WOC and a charm and ribbon from my stash



Look this nice frame :)


The text on the tag says: Only you are you and that is why you are so valuable
It's a stamp from Kort & Godt


Stamp: Tilda salute from Sea breeze coll 2013
Copics: Skin - E000, 00, 11, 21, 13, R20
Hair - E43, 44, 47
Blue - B91,93, 95, 97
White - C0, 1, 3, 5
Yellow - YR14, Y02, 15, 17
Sky - B000
Ground - W00, 1, 3, 5, 7

I am playing along with these challenges:
CopicMarkerNorge - #88 enjoy summer
Midweek Magnolias - #168 Anything goes 
Magnolia-Licious challenge blog - #11 Anything goes + option of bow


Lovley to see you and
 I hope you will drop by soon again ♥
xoxo Elin

1 kommentar:

  1. Great card.....Tilda looks so sweet.....lovely colors....well done. Thanx for joining us at LHOSM. xxx Plony

    SvarSlett

Thanks for your comments on my blogg.
Have a nice day !
Love Elin ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...