mandag 5. januar 2015

Happy new year

I would like to wish everyone a great new year with all that comes with it.
A new year with only new pages to write. Things to deside, and things to change.
And all for the best I hope.

The first card of 2015 is one I made for one of the little darlings in my family.
Little Halvor was 2 years yesterday, and I sended this card for him.
I had to try another new model for my cards, and this folding was something I found on the blog rounds that I enjoy for inspiration.

I used the Magnolia stamp - Edwin with Tin Tin the dog from Animal of the year collection 2014 - in the front and an old Edwin stamp inside, with a baloon stamp in his hand.
Coloured with copics.
I used several dies from different places, not sure of all of them. Spellbinders, Magnolia doohickey club + +
Sentiment and text is computer generated,
the flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and
designpaper from Pion and some from my scrapbox.






With this card I play along with these challenges:
Tilda's Town challenges - # 136 Happy everything
Crafty Catz challenge - # 260 Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - # 354 Anything goes
Polkadoodles Challenge - Week 1 Tic Tac Toe - with sentiment, image and die cut

Thanks for dropping by, and see you again soon.

Love 

Elin


Ohh.. soo cool.. I was in the top 3 in Crafty Catz
Thanks :)





22 kommentarer:

  1. Jättefint kort med snyggt färglagt motiv!

    SvarSlett
  2. Such an adorable card, gorgeous inside and out, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    SvarSlett
  3. a lovely card and super folds, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and I love that fold. Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    Claire xx

    SvarSlett
  5. How how super sweet your card looks!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    SvarSlett
  6. Vliket underbart kort! Fantastisk fin utsida och insida. Tack för att du deltar i Tildas Towns bloggutmaning. Önskar dig lycka till. Kram Malin

    SvarSlett
  7. super cute Elin! love your card! So glad you shared with us @ Tilda's Town this week!

    SvarSlett
  8. A beautifully made card. Great to see Edwin taking centre stage! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    SvarSlett
  9. this is lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles , hope you join us again soon
    xx

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...