onsdag 13. desember 2017

Christmas Tilda and her lamb

This is my reminder card for the ongoing challenge over at the
Midweek Magnolias challenge blog.
And the theme for this challenge is Anything goes, a pretty easy one I think :)
Come on over and see what all the DT teammembers have created to inspire you with.
Enter your contributions here !!

I made a Christmas card in red this time.

A closeup of this sweet Tilda with little lamb from the Little Christmas coll 2012
Colored with copics (list below)


Rocking horse from Magnolia Doohickeys dies, with some Christmas bells around the neck.


This georgeus tags is from the last box from Magnolia doohickeys. I just love this cute little tag.



I have also used Pion design paper, WOC flowers, Sticky gold for the border.
And tested out some embossing with "God Jul" (says Merry Christmas)
Copic list:
Skin: E000, 01, 21, 11, 13, R20, Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44
Red: R22, 24, E07, 09, 18, Lamb: C00, 1, 3, R000, 20
Shadow: W00, 1, 3, 5 and 0, B60, 32

I play along with these challenges:
All About Magnolia challenge - #29 All about Christmas time
Paradise of Magnolia - #60 Anything goes
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - #128 Anything goes
Magnolia Forever - #60 Christmas / Winter
Deep Ocean Challenge - #170 Jingle bells
Lemon shortbread challenge - #56 Anything goes
Winter Wonderland - # Anything Christmas goes
Crafting with an attitude - #34 Anything goes
Sweet Stampers challenge - #15 Anything goes
Papirplaneten - #Desember og januar  Jul i alle farger

One of my favorite Christmas songs to share with you


Soo happy to see you
and I wish you a great week with lots of love 
and Christmas spirit
xoxo
Elin

11 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at LHOSM, I love those little tags too, hugs Liz xx

    SvarSlett
  2. A wonderful and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so beautiful Elin! I love the red tones and Tilda is coloured so beautifully, I love this stamp! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvarSlett
  4. This is gorgeous! All those details! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
    Rene

    SvarSlett
  5. Eine wundervolle Karte.
    Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog! I hope that you can join us again soon.

    SvarSlett
  7. A very beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us in Crafting With An Attitude.
    Regards, BożenA DT CWAA

    SvarSlett
  8. A very sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvarSlett
  9. Elin this is too cute!! I love everything about it!!! That Tilda is too cute, so cuddly!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at magnolia-licious Challenge. I hope you will come back Tuesday for another challenge, and a little surprise I have for our supporters ;)

    SvarSlett
  10. Nydelig kort og vakre detaljer! Utrolig fint farglagt ♥ Tusen takk for jule-sangen, elsker M.Buble! :)

    Tusen takk for at du deltok på PapirPlaneten sin utfordring.
    DT Hilde aka. Tindaloo

    SvarSlett
  11. Nydelig kort og fargelegging. Herlig Tilda motiv.
    Tusen takk for at du deltok på Papirplaneten sin utfordring. Klem DT-Gunn

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...